The Donelson Corporate Centre is encircled by a Self-Healing Fibre Optic Loop to support the most advanced high-volume voice communications and high-speed data systems. Each building has a back-up generator to ensure uninterrupted power service.
Inside, the large, open floor plans accommodate limitless workspace arrangements, and the indoor Air Quality System is state-of-the-art with a digital demand controlled climate system. Security is through a Card Key proximity reader with magnetic lock, designed to control access to the buildings at all times, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
• 5/1000 Parking
• High Visibility on Lebanon Pike
• Outside Air and HVAC Ventilation exceeds CDC and ASHRAE requirements for Indoor Air Quality
• High Density Fibre and Copper
• ATT, Level 3 and Comcast redundant providers
• Fibre in Sonnet Ring configuration
• Backup Generator on-site
• On-Site Management
• Minutes from Nashville International Airport
• Below-Market Rental Rates